Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European test protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent safety labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies the helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Molded recesses inside EPS are designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
Please follow the instructions in our sizing chart before ordering a new helmet in the same size as your current model. ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation. NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the tightness of your helmet around your jaw and face.