NICKNAMED 'FUGAZI' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Tried and True. "FUGAZI" gets its name for being something that is completely out of whack, messed up or screwy. This was the predominant rifle used during Vietnam war, entering the market in 1964. We thank all of our Vietnam Veterans who served overseas. This item was released Veterans Day 2020.
- 1:3 scale diecast Metal model of the M16A1
- Muzzle included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT FUGAZI - OUR MINIATURE M16 MODEL
- All Metal parts on this M16A1 1:3 scale model collectible. Mix it up and customize with interchangeable parts!
Updated 2020! It is now a true M16A1 with the extended handguards, correct upper, new grip and short mag. Model does rest on stand as shown.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted flat black on die cast metal. 'Fugazi' is 12.5" (32cm) when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 13 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.