SHOEI’s RF line has a rich heritage, dating back nearly four decades. Always focused on innovation, SHOEI released the 1400 model in 2021. This road riding helmet was tested in SHOEI’s wind tunnel facility, where aerodynamics and ventilation were examined and refined. Six air intake and four exhaust vents are designed to keep your head cool, while upward lift and drag were reduced in comparison to its predecessor, the RF-1200.
A new, airtight window beading offers a wind and waterproof seal of the shield. A clear view and protection against the sun’s damaging UV rays is also provided by the CWR-F2 shield, and the release button is located in the center of the helmet for a smooth lift.
Multiple layers of fiberglass, along with a dual-layer, multi-density EPS liner are engineered to deliver protection during impact, and the exclusive Max-Dry interior material absorbs and dispels sweat two times faster than conventional nylon interiors. The liner is also removeable and washable. Weighing 3 pounds 10 ounces, this Snell M2020D and DOT approved helmet is available in multiple colors and graphics.
- Aerodynamic Performance Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell
- Enhanced Vision
- Optimized Ventilation System
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS Liner
- 3D Max-Dry Interior System II
- CWR-F2 Shield & Base Plate System
- Emergency Quick-Release System (E.Q.R.S.)
- Advanced Noise Reduction
- Includes Chin Curtain, Breath Guard, and Pinlock® EVO Lens
- Standards: Snell M2020D and DOT Approved
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Ply) Shell
- Weight: 3.64 lbs / 1649 grams (approx, based on size medium solid color)